1. Public Right of Way Work Zone Permits

    A permit is required for any work within Public Right-of-Way including alleys, sidewalks and bicycle/pedestrian walkways. This form will soon be available online.

  2. Stormwater Permits

    New residential construction or any activity resulting in 10,000 square feet or more but less than 1 acre of total land disturbance must apply for a Stormwater Individual Lot Permit.

Fee Schedule

The Zionsville Street & Stormwater Department provides permits to work within a public right-of-way. The fee is $25, and the permit also requires (if deemed necessary by staff) the posting of a $1000 permit bond to ensure that the demolition of any public infrastructure is repaired properly and restored to pre-construction condition.