Zionsville Golf Course
About the Course
Located just minutes from downtown Zionsville, Zionsville Golf Course is a place that can provide nine holes of wonderful, challenging golf. General-play golf tee times and league play can be scheduled at the park department’s Zionsville Golf Course.
Zionsville Golf Course is generally open mid-March through November.
Follow us on:
Zionsville Golf Course plans a phased opening for the safety of the golfers, staff and community. Golfers are encouraged to use the new online portal for Zionsville Golf Course Tee-Times.
The following details new safety measures and protocols implemented to ensure the well-being of golfers, staff and the community.
Golf shop open with limited services and maximum 50% capacity, while adhering to social distancing. An enhanced cleaning regimen has been implemented.
- Golfers will enter the golf shop through the double doors in the lower area and exit through the front door.
- Tape will be placed on the floor to indicate proper social distancing measures.
- Staff will be wearing face covers and screened before and after each shift.
- Golfers are recommended to wear a mask at the golf course.
- Restrooms in the golf shop will not be open; the portable toilets on the golf course will be open.
- Regularly scheduled cleaning will occur at Zionsville Golf Course.
- Self-serve food and beverage items will be available for purchase in the golf shop.
- The vending machine on the golf course will not be functional.
Golfers are encouraged to use the new online portal for Zionsville Golf Course Tee-Times.
- To reserve a tee-time online; you will be required to create an online account, including the creation of a username and password.
- Once the account is active; golfers will have the ability to reserve tee-times and pay online.
- Tee times are required and scheduled 15-minutes apart to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- The first tee time available each day is 8 a.m.
- NO walk-in play will be permitted during this phase.
One golfer per riding cart (household members may ride together) will be permitted.
- After each round, the golf carts will be cleaned and disinfected by the golf course staff.
- Pull carts will be available for rental. These will also be cleaned and disinfected after each round
Pool noodles will be placed around flag sticks to reduce temptation of removing flag sticks and to prevent golfers from reaching into the hole to retrieve their golf ball.
The golf ball washers will not be available on the golf course.
League play and outings (including shot gun starts) are scheduled to resume on June 14.