Saturday, August 10, 2019
Join us for our annual celebration of Eagle Creek through recreation, stewardship and education.
- Creek clean-up begins at 9 a.m. egistered participants will be emailed more information prior to the event.
- Creekfest is an all-ages event held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Elm Street Green. No registration required.
- Parking will be limited at Elm Street Green so we encourage carpooling, walking or biking.
Creekfest Booths and Activities
- Creekstomp for Kids - 11:30 a.m. with the Zion Nature Center
- Design your Own Duck ($1/each)
- Rubber Duck Race - 12:30 p.m.
- Music by Willoughby Sprig
- Zionsville Library - Story times at 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
- Indiana DNR - Backyard Bass Casting Station
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana - Wonders of Water badge
- Boone County Solid Waste Management District
- Zionsville Street and Stormwater Department
- Zionsville Parks and Recreation Department
- Indiana Native Plant Society
- TriCo Regional Sewer Utility
- Indiana Wildlife Federation
- Project Healing Waters
- Moving Water Outfitters
- Boone REMC
- Indiana Invasive Initiative
- Check back as we add more activities and booths!
Cleanup begins at 9 a.m. This year we are focusing on the northern section of Eagle Creek from Turkeyfoot Nature Park to Holliday Road. Creek cleanup volunteers will be emailed more information prior to the day. Stream Cleanup volunteers will meet at Zionsville Town Hall. After cleaning up the creek volunteers are invited back to Creekfest for refreshments and a chance to participate in the activities.
Exhibit at Creekfest or Become a Sponsor!
There are a variety of opportunities to get involved such as volunteer to clean designated areas of Eagle Creek, be an exhibitor at the festival portion of the event or be a
sponsor. If you or others you know would be interested in being an cleanup volunteer,
As an exhibitor, you would provide a booth, activity, food or entertainment during the festival portion of the event. As a sponsor, you will contribute to help cover operational
costs, entertainment, volunteer support and other event related needs. We are no longer accepting exhibitors or sponsorships for this event.