Zionsville Homeowner's Associations
Zionsville has very active and involved neighborhood associations. The Town works with HOAs to share important news, events and other information.
HOAs members are encouraged to join the Zionsville Homeowner's Associations group forum on this website to communicate with each other and share questions, tips and ideas.
The Town may occasionally need to contact your HOA about issues affecting your neighborhood. Make sure we have the correct contact information for your board members by sending names, email addresses and the neighborhood name to Amanda Vela, Director of Communications & Community Relations, via email or at (317) 873-1585.
The Town frequently uses the social media network NextDoor to share important information. It is a free way to communicate with your neighbors and can serve multiple functions - anything from quickly getting the word out to neighbors regarding a burglary, to finding a babysitter, to searching for a lost dog.
As another means to receive important community updates, we encourage Zionsville residents to create a free account, which will connect you with us and your neighbors. Click here to create a Nextdoor account.
Zionsville Police Department
- Neighborhood Watch List - Neighbors work in cooperation with ZPD to safeguard each others homes and reduce the risk of crime in their community.
- Security Check - Alert ZPD and the Boone County Central Dispatch of short-term absences from their property such as vacations.
- Citizen's Academy - An opportunity for citizens to attend training classes covering the operation of ZPD and to experience a window into some of the training required to become a police officer.
Zionsville Fire Department
- CPR and first aid training - ZFD offers CPR training opportunities. Be ready when your family or neighbor needs you to save their life!
- Open burning regulations - Open burning of certain materials including garbage, leaves, petroleum and others is prohibited in Zionsville.
- Citizen's Fire Academy - A free public education program designed to increase the participant’s fire and safety awareness.
- Mayor's E-newsletter - A monthly e-newsletter with important Town-wide updates.
- Traffic, Weather and Emergency Alerts - Sign up to receive these alerts directly to your email.
Parks & Recreation Department
- Zion Nature Center - Find information about kid-friendly events, programs and camps.
- Parks E-newsletter - A monthly e-newsletter with information about upcoming parks and Zion Nature Center programs and events.
Planning & Economic Development Department
- Zoning ordinances and maps - Various Town of Zionsville maps and ordinances related to zoning (also see "Quick Links" above).
Street & Stormwater Department
- Seasonal services - Leaf collection, heavy trash collection and brush & limb collection are seasonal services available to residents in the urban district.
- Emergency Contact - If an issue arises after hours, please use the 24-hour sewer emergency number. During business hours Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., use contact the Wastewater Treatment Plant at 317-873-2332.