This page is updated when new information becomes available.
Public Health Emergency
Through Executive Order 20-53, Governor Holcomb extended the Public Health Emergency, mask mandate, and county color-coded restrictions through Jan. 24.
We're Here for You
With COVID-19 cases on the rise in Indiana, Zionsville Town Hall is closed to the public. General public access into Town Hall will be appointment only. Visitors with appointments will be required to complete a health screening process. To schedule an appointment, please contact a staff member or the department.
Many town services can be accessed online, by phone or by email including permitting, scheduling inspections and paying bills. Forms and payments can be completed online or via the parking lot dropbox.
For questions or more information, reach our departments by phone Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- General Town of Zionsville: (317) 873-5410
- Zionsville Planning & Economic Development: (317) 873-8247
- Zionsville Parks & Recreation: (317) 733-2273
- Zionsville Street & Stormwater: (317) 873-4544, Zionsville Street & Stormwater Emergency Line: (317) 903-9206
- Zionsville Wastewater: (317) 873-2332
- Zionsville Town Court: (317) 873-8240
- Zionsville Fire Department: (317) 873-5358
- Zionsville Police Department: (317) 873-5967
Zion Nature Center
Meeting rooms are currently closed to the public. For more information on future access to meeting rooms, click here.
If you would like to speak during an electronic meeting when allowable, please use the “raise hand” icon in Zoom during the appropriate portion of the meeting. If you would like to submit comments prior to a meeting or if you would like more information, please see contacts below.
Contact: Amy Lacy, Municipal Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Zoning Appeals or Plan Commission
Contact: Janice Stevanovic, Planning Manager at email@example.com
Redevelopment Commission (RDC), Community Development Corporation (CDC) or Zionsville Architectural Review Committee (ZARC)
Contact: Owen Young, Economic Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Police Commissioners
Contact: Michele Peebles, Executive Administrative Assistant at email@example.com
Contact: Bonnie Black, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other committees not listed, please contact: Amy Lacy, Municipal Relations Coordinator at email@example.com.
Mental Health Resources
- Aspire Indiana Health: 800-560-4038
- Be Well Indiana: Call 2-1-1
- Boone County Resource Guide
- Boone County Suicide & Referral Line: 765-482-1599
- Indiana 211: Call 2-1-1
- InWell: 317-912-1399 or 765-680-0071
- Mental Health America of Boone County: 765-482-3020 or 765-366-1050
- The Cabin: 317-873-8140
- CDC - Coping with Stress
- NAMI Resources
- National Suicide Prevention: 800-273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255, press 1
Small Business Grants
The application period for the Indiana Small Business Restart Grant has been extended through Jan. 22, 2021 at 5 p.m.
The Town of Zionsville Community Development Corporation (CDC) offers a grant program to businesses in the 106th Street TIF District.