If I receive a traffic ticket how can I pre-pay it?
You need to contact the Court Clerk’s office at 317-873-2469 and check on the availability of pre-pay for your fine. If you need not appear in court, you may come into or mail the fine to the Court Clerk’s office at:
1100 W Oak Street
Zionsville, IN 46077

The Court Clerk’s office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I am stopped by the police?
2. Where do Zionsville officers have jurisdiction?
3. My address is in Zionsville, is the Zionsville Police Department the agency that provides services for me?
4. What are the requirements to operate a moped in Indiana?
5. If I receive a traffic ticket how can I pre-pay it?
6. Do Zionsville Police officers have a ticket quota?
7. If a police officer is in an unmarked car, can he stop me and issue me a ticket?
8. Can an officer out of uniform in a marked car stop me for traffic infractions?
9. Is an officer required by law to show me the readout display on a radar unit?
10. Why did the officer tow my car to impound?
11. If I receive a written warning for a traffic infraction, will it go on my permanent driving record?