Permit Applications & Forms

Click here to access the Investigation Request form. This form is to be used for all suspected violations of Building and Zoning Codes. The address or parcel number of the property is required for investigation.

Improvement Location Permits (ILP) should be emailed to Heather Mason,, with all relevant forms, documentation, and supporting materials.  Paper submissions can be mailed; or dropped off at the Municipal Action Center (MAC) front desk, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  For applicants that are unfamiliar with our processes and requirements, please email Heather Mason,, for questions.  Please provide the property's address and the type of work being performed.