Zionsville Town Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction which handles Town Ordinance Violations and Infraction Violations only.
Tickets and InfractionsThe due date for a traffic ticket payment is 60 days after receiving it. Tickets can be paid online by credit or debit card via online payment. Tickets can also be paid by cash, check, or money order by mail or by placing it in the dropbox located at Zionsville Town Hall. If you mail or use the dropbox to pay your ticket, include a signed copy of your ticket and payment.
To deny a ticket and receive a court date, sign “I Deny the Violation(s)” on the ticket and mail it to the Zionsville Town Court or place it in the dropbox at Zionsville Town Hall within 60 days of receipt. The court will notify you of your trial date.
*Failure to pay your ticket or deny the violation within 60 days of receiving your ticket may subject you to license suspension.*
Tickets can be paid in person in the Municipal Action Center at Zionsville Town Hall during office hours. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check or money order. Credit card payments are only accepted via online payment.
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Passing a School Bus While Loading or Unloading
- Driving While Suspended
- Failure to Provide Proof of Financial Responsibility
- Any offense for which you are told to personally appear by officer or Court personnel
If you have any questions regarding your trial date, please contact the court at (317) 344-1176 or by email.
- How do I pay my ticket?
- Can I make partial payments on my ticket or set up a payment plan?
- If I come to Court and the officer does not show up will my ticket be dropped?
- What if I want to contest/deny the ticket?
- I want or am required to appear in Court but am unable to on the date indicated on my ticket. What can I do?
- I’m interested in the Deferral Program, how do I sign up?