Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Eligible non-profit organizations are located in Boone County and serve Zionsville residents and businesses. Funding must be used for charitable purposes as defined by section 170 (b)(1)(A). Awards are made without discrimination as to age, color, race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status or national origin, and only to eligible recipients that do not unlawfully discriminate on these same criteria. Grant applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Awards are made on a semi-annual basis. In 2023, the award dates are May 1 and October 2. Applications are due at least 30 days before the award date. Applications submitted within 30 days of award distribution will be considered for the next distribution.
Food and Beverage Ordinance
Funds collected and deposited in the Food and Beverage Tax Fund by the town shall be solely for the creation and enhancement of any public facility or infrastructure improvement or to fund initiatives intended to promote the town and its businesses and for no other purpose, unless the terms and conditions of this section are amended by ordinance.
One thousand words or less
(1) Briefly describe history, mission, goals, and organization’s structure.
(2) Project/Program description, uniqueness.
(3) Goals and plans for fulfilling the project/program.
(4) Proposed measurable outcomes.
(5) Evaluation process with any data to be gathered.
(6) Any collaborating organization in the project/program.
(7) Alternative and other funding sources, including in-kind or financial investments already made by the organization for this project.
(8) Plans on adapting project, based on funding.
Budgets in Excel or on a spreadsheet are preferable.
If recommended for funding, applicants will be required to present their project to Town Council. For the spring grant cycle, confirm you could present at the May 1 Town Council meeting at 7:00 p.m. For the fall grant cycle, confirm you could present at the October 2 Town Council meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Thank you for submitting a Town of Zionsville Community Enrichment Grant Application. If you have questions, contact the Mayor’s Executive Assistant at 317-344-1167 or email@example.com. Awards are made on a semi-annual basis. In 2023, the award dates are May 1 and October 2. To be considered for the next funding cycle, applications are due at least 30 days before the award date. Applications submitted within 30 days of award distribution will be considered for the next distribution.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field