Zionsville Homeowner's Associations
Zionsville has very active and involved neighborhood associations. The Town works with HOAs to share important news, events and other information.
The Town will be in contact with your HOA regularly with press releases and other information regarding current initiatives and services and ways to get involved. Make sure we have the correct contact information for your board members by sending names, email addresses and the neighborhood name to Amanda Vela, Public Information Officer, via email or at (317) 873-1585.
The Town frequently uses the social media network NextDoor to share important information. It is a free way to communicate with your neighbors and can serve multiple functions - anything from quickly getting the word out to neighbors regarding a burglary, to finding a babysitter, to searching for a lost dog.
As another means to receive important community updates, we encourage Zionsville residents to create a free account, which will connect you with us and your neighbors. Click here to create a Nextdoor account.
- Town newsletter - A monthly newsletter with important Town-wide updates.
- Alerts - Sign up to receive these alerts via text, email or voice.
- HOA contact list - Make sure your HOA board members are on the Town's contact list for press releases and other important updates by reaching out to Amanda Vela at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (317) 873-1585.
Zionsville Police Department
- Neighborhood Watch List - Neighbors work in cooperation with ZPD to safeguard homes and reduce the risk of crime in their community.
- Security Check - Alert ZPD and the Boone County Central Dispatch of short-term absences from their property such as vacations.
- Citizen's Academy - An opportunity for citizens to attend training classes covering the operation of ZPD and to experience a window into some of the training required to become a police officer.
- Flock Safety Cameras - ZPD has a license plate reader system through Flock Safety. The technology includes high-speed cameras that take pictures of license plates and turn them into searchable data. This company also offers a camera system that HOAs and businesses can purchase and share to ZPD’s network for instant alerts to law enforcement and evidence-based documentation. Adding the camera is entirely voluntary for neighborhoods and businesses, but available. For questions, please contact Captain Marius Klykken at email@example.com or (317) 873-5967.
Zionsville Fire Department
- CPR and first aid training - ZFD offers CPR training opportunities. Be ready when your family or neighbor needs you to save their life!
- Open burning regulations - Open burning of certain materials including garbage, leaves, petroleum and others is prohibited in Zionsville.
- Citizen's Fire Academy - A free public education program designed to increase the participant’s fire and safety awareness.
Parks & Recreation Department
- Parks newsletter - A monthly newsletter with information about upcoming parks and Zion Nature Center programs and events.
- Zionsville Nature Center - Find information about kid-friendly events, programs and camps.
Community & Economic Development Department
- Zoning ordinances and maps - Various Town of Zionsville maps and ordinances related to zoning (also see "Quick Links" above).
Department of Public Works
- Seasonal services - Leaf collection, heavy trash collection and brush & limb collection are seasonal services available to residents in the urban district.
- Wastewater Emergency Contact - If an issue arises after hours, please use the 24-hour sewer emergency number. During business hours Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., please contact the Wastewater Treatment Plant at 317-873-2332.
- Billing and trash collection - Find information about paying for sewage services and trash/recycling collection.